Friday, January 30, 2009

American IDol8 Jacksonville auditions

My first question is why did Simon and Randy start in different seats? I don’t want Simon sitting by Kara, I want him by Paula!!!
Joshua Ulloa? I was actually really entertained by him. I don’t know how far he will get in Holly wood, but he was a cool guy.
Sharon Wilbur: I didn’t like her voice at all.
Dana Moreno: Had an ugly dress on, and an ugly sounding voice.
Keneseva: A horrible performance by this 16 year old. I don’t even know if it was a serious audition.
Julissa/beauty queen: didn’t think she is that beautiful, but she is pretty crazy and fun. Her voice was better then I thought it was going to be. Jasmine Murray: another 16 year old… Should have picked a different song.
George Ramirez: He was pretty funny, and maybe a little bit crazy. Annemarie: She was confused , she had an alright voice though.
T.k. Hash: I really like him. I thought he was way better at singing Imagine , then David A. I am curious t why Simon said no.
Michael Perrelli: I didn’t really understand why he was crying. I thought his family was nice, his dad being the case carrier was funny. I actually thought he wasn’t a bad singer. I would have put him through.. I hope he comes back next year

Final thoughts: I disliked this episode.
The only good thing about it was T.K Hash. The worst thing is Michael Perrelli..he was good.. just like Josiah...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home