Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol 8 Kansas Auditions

Kansas is the home of last years winner David Cook and also the Wizard of Oz. I love that we get to see Jason being all cute waiting to greet Paula.

Anyways the first contestant is Chelsea Marquarot who is so bad. She actually thought she was good though. Next is Ashley Anderson who really needs to cut her hair, bangs and that length of hair can only be pulled off by a few, and she is not one of them. She was good,. I think I would have liked her more if she had sang a different song. Next we Have Casey Carlson who definitely picked the wrong song. I didn’t like her voice one bit. However, she is freaking gorgeous and is wearing the cutest dress ever. The judges gave her a ticket which is good for her.

Brian something was dreadful, definitely did not sound like Josh Groban. Then there is a bunch of bad singers who I really just want to forget.
Von Smith had this Quirky cuteness to him and was an alright singer. The judges really liked him which I was surprised.
I laughed that Fantasia’s brother and David Cooks brother didn’t make it. Talent doesn’t always run in the family. However it definitely does for the Castro’s. Jason and his brother Michael are super cute together. Michael can’t d interviews just like his brother which I thought was hilarious. H e also called Jason girly which was even funnier and then tried to explain it, but just made it worse. The brother rivalry between them is super cute as well. Basically what I’m saying is I would like to marry into the Castro family.
Matt Breitzke seemed like a nice genuine guy and his voice was pretty good.
Jessica Furney was a breath of fresh air. She sang really well and is just such a normal girl, which is really nice to see. I hope she does well.
I really like seeing rappers. I wish more would come out that can actually sing. The sisters were alright. I definitely think India was much better then Asia. The Mclain sisters were hot though with that rap!

Jamar Rogers was good, I thought he was hot, other then that I don’t think he will make it that far.
His best friend Danny Gokey,however has such a good voice. His tone and vibe he puts off when he sings is really nice. This guy is going to do great. His story was really sad, but I’m glad he has lots of support around him. Next was the also brilliant Anoop Desai. I have this current infatuation with east Indian guys. I don’t know what it is, but they are all amazing. Anyways back to his voice. Which was amazing and soulful.
The next guy reminded me of Clay Aiken. He didn’t get a gold ticket though. His voice wasn’t great, but I thought there was potential. I don’t think the cheerleaders helped either.
Asa Barnes was next and he had the most adorable daughter ever. I didn’t really like his voice that much, but it could be because he sang Michael Jackson. I don’t think anyone should ever sing Michael, or Mariah, or Whitney. Just don’t.
Next we got a great guy Michael Nicewonder. My only advice to him would be don’t bleach your hair anymore..oh yeah and you definitely cannot sing.
Next we got the ever so wild Dennis Brigham who picked a great song, With you by Chris Brown. I was pretty entertained. I don’t think he will make it far in the competition but I think he’s got “it”.
Next was a girl who thought she was great and she wasn’t and she freaked out when she didn’t get a ticket of course.
And last but definitely not least was Lil Rounds. She has the most adorable kids I have ever saw. I just want to take that whole family and just watch them play and be oh so cute. Anyways she was super talented ,and I predict top 12 for sure. No questions asked.
My final questions about tonight:
Why was there a guy singing with a banana?
I need to become a member of the Castro family, how do I go about that?
Has there ever been someone with a ridiculous costume that has actually had a good voice?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home