Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idol 8 Louisville, Kentucky

We are now @ Louisville Kentucky!
After last nights horrible episode I was hoping tonight would be better. The first contestant Tiffany Shed didn’t really make me excited to watch at all. My advice to her would be go to college, however I don’t even know if she is smart enough for that.
However, the next contestant totally brightened my mood. Joanna Pacitti came in and sang beautifully. She is defiantly one of the top female competitors in my opinion. She is super pretty and by hearing a bit of her story of already trying, I think makes her deserve it.
Mark Mudd, or Muck? Is that what they where calling him? The only thing that bothered be was that the judges made it a big deal about him saying “be careful” I didn’t think it seemed like a threat at all. It was just like have a good day, or stay well.
Brent Keith Smith came next and I thought he was alright. You could definitely tell he was super nervous .Hopefully he doesn’t let his nerves bother him or he will be gone before he even steps off the plane.
Matt Giraud was next and the judges said he reminded them of Elliott which he definitely doesn’t remind me of. Maybe because he used a song that Elliott made very popular, but otherwise no.
Alexis Grace, I just like her name, and her personality, I’m not really a fan of the voice though.
The judges went totally crazy during this episode especially with Aaron Williamson. I really laughed though when he said he was trying out to be Americas next top model. Ha-ha. I felt really bad for this guy though, he just looked so heartbroken.
I felt really bad for Rebecca Garcia, the one who wrote her lyrics on her arms. The words weren’t even right and she was so bad. But she genuinely looked upset.
Some others made it in, who I barely caught what their names were, Kris Allen, Felicia Barton, Ryan Johnson and Shera Lawrence.
And last but not least was Leneshe Young. She had this sad story about being homeless and such and I couldn’t tell if she was really real, but during her audition she won me over. I quite liked her voice and the song she wrote “Nattie” was pretty cool. She is also totally marketable, which is great for American Idol.
Final Thoughts:
None.. Actually this episode was quite boring I now realize. Forgettable, I hope it starts to get better!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home