Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol 8 Arizona auditions.

The beginning thing about all the past seasons is always a great way to start the show and remind us of the great and horrible moments from the past. I really got teared up though when they showed Elliott’s mother Claudette. What a lovely supporting, adorable woman she was. She is definitely missed.

The You tube video of the girls crying when David Cook won, instead of David Archuleta was hilarious when I had first saw it. Everyone should Google it and watch the whole version. Its hilarious!

Anyways so we start off this season in Phoenix Arizona, the home of Miss Jordin Sparks.
The first contestant is Tuan Nguyen. My only comment about him, is that his real hair?
Next was Emily Hughes who is my favourite of the night. I loved her when I saw her because I always enjoy people with tattoos. I also love that she said she got a whole bunch because she didn’t want to be one of those people forced into sitting in an office. I totally can relate to that. I loved her performance of Barracuda. I also like the fact that she wants to go with her band after the show. I think that’s great, we need more girl bands!

Randy Madden was next and I really wanted them to take him. He really seemed like a nice guy. When he said He just wants someone to tell him that he’s great I really felt for him. I got what the judges were saying about him, I don’t necessarily agree that to be a rocker you have t o go through hard times and be with a band and such. RANDY, I THINK YOUR GREAT! J.B Afua had a really sweet voice so much that I almost wanted to marry him right then and there just s so I could hear him sing to me like that every night.

Michael Gurr was uh.. Interesting? I couldn’t tell if he was singing, and I don’t understand why they made him sing another song!

Next we got to meet Aundre, oh sorry “X-ray“…yeah was he high or drunk?

Arianna Afsar was next and I thought she was adorable. She is a little to adorable for me, but she had a good voice. Props for her smiling the whole way through.

On day two we got a little montage of “all the notes” We then get to meet Elijam who has the deepest vice I have ever heard. How old was he again? 17? Ridiculous. I really, really liked him…his voice not so much, but he was such a sweet guy.

Next we got to meet Carla Kara’s biggest fan. She is song writer just like Kara, but unlike Kara she s super annoying ,and can’t sing at all. Kara even makes the comment about if that is her fan what does that say about herself. Hilarious!

Stevie Wright came up and sang and was ok. The judges seemed to like her..a little to much… even compared her to Kelly Clarkson.

Michael ( I missed his last name) was like a diamond in the rough. He didn’t look like he could sing, but he did. I’m not quite sure how he will do in Hollywood though.

Next, we get Katrina Darrel who I am saddened to say got a ticket. Nothing like a girl in a bikini to show little girls how to act. I can’t believe how rude she was to Kara and even Paula. She didn’t care what they thought, she just wanted to know Simon and Randy’s opinion. Anyways I hated the way she bobbed her head while she sang. The good news is eventually she will have to put on real clothes.

Eric Thomas aka Sexual Chocolate was a nice treat after seeing the girl above.^ To bad he couldn’t sing!
Briana Quijada was super bubbly and down to earth. I doubt however she will make it very far in this competition. Her voice just didn’t seem to strong.

Deanna Brown surprised me. She doesn’t look the part, I think she could be quite good. Her voice is just really interesting. Good luck to her!

Cody Sheldon will melt little girls hearts. He is super adorable and super cool making those horror films. I loved his song choice, and I thought he did a really good job.

The next guy is pretty much awesome. His name is Alex Wagner Trug-man. I know a lot of people will find him not funny and blah, blah ,blah. But I loved him! All his jokes made me laugh. The whole closet thing that went on in the judges room was hilarious. The fact that he sang in the closet was even funny. I definitely would have said Joe Cocker too. I really want him to do well. Cuz I secretly am in love with people who make lame jokes and are a little dorky. And last but not least we have Scott Macintyre. He seems super smart, and I love how he just goes out and does things even though he is blind. He has a good voice , I just hope Hollywood round doesn’t eat him alive. I also thought it was hilarious and sad at the same time, when Ryan went to give him a high-five and was like “oh crap, he can’t see my hand”.

So my final thoughts are
How do you get a job handing out golden tickets?
Didn’t Paula look stunning this whole time? She was wearing this great outfit. Her makeup was perfect, her hair flawless. I’m not much of a Paula fan, but she is looking great!
& good luck to Alex Wagner-Trugman, Cody Sheldon, Emily Hughes and J.B Afua. & of course to everyone else minus Barbie girl.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home