Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Canada Top 20 Dancers

While i was kind of dissapointed with the results of who made the top 20, for the most part i was happy. There were so many strong males this year, i knew that a lot of my favourites would get cut.
Males:
Nicholas: I really like him i think he is a great dancer and i'm excited for him.
Danny: I don't really remember him..sorry!
Taylor:I liked him in the beginning and then i forgot about him because there were so many great guys that i thought were better...
Vincent:He is my favourite already and i want him to win. I think he is amazing and everything. He is just sooooo SYTYCD!
Cody: i love his adorableness. I think he is a good dancer ,not great, so i hope he is in the competition for a while so we get to see him be amazing!
Everett: I love him ,and his tap dancing. Contender for top 4.
Anthony:I don't remember him at all, but hes pretty cute.
Daniel:Hot! I loved his lsat solo we got to see. I think he should do really well.
Austin:I really like Austin, and i hope he does really well, the way he is built kind of reminds me of Brandon from this past season of SYTYCD American.
Emanuel: i just don't think i like him .I have this picture of me and him when he was figure skating, and maybe thats why i can't get over him dncing.. i just want him to still love figure skating, not dance.
Females:
Tara Jean: ilike her, and i think she will so really well.
Corynne: i was shocked she made it. I don't think she should be there at all.
Jaime Rae: I think she is pretty good. I would have liked to see sisters in the top 20, but i do think she is the stronger one.
Jenna Lynn: Ireally enjoy her dancing. Her personality is great too!
Melanie B:I don't really have an opinion of her yet, that could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Natalie: I didn't want her to make it.. i don't know...
Amy:I like her, but i don't think she has that sparkle that some of the other girls have.
Tatianna: I like her, but i haven't been a fan of her dancing yet
Kim: Shes pretty good.. i hope Vincent from last season is there to support her!
Melanie M: She is jean Marcs favourite already, but i haven't seen to much from her yet.

Who didn't make it and i really really want ot come back next year :

Johnathan: The guy with the thing affecting his motor skills. I was shocked when he didn't make it. Everytime i saw him on stage i thought he was fantastic.He had the passion and talent. I was mad that the judges gave some lame excuse for him not making it.

Sebastion: Adorable ,and always in a great mood. His dancing was great ,and i thought he would have brought a lot ot the show.
Rodrigo: Again ,i was shocked he didn't make it. His dancing was great ,and his personality was huge. He should have made it.
Klhoe: I thought she was beautiful, and such a great dancer. Amazing!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home