Monday, July 10, 2006

Canadian Idol;Top 14;Top 7 females


Well it was switched up this week. The girls had their performances on monday instead of tuesday.The guys will be tomorrow. Overall i was impressed with three singers the rest can just get voted out and i could care less.
Best to the worst:
Sarah: vocally, the best performance. I hope she makes it to the top 10.

Eva: It was pretty good… I wouldn’t do that song at this point in the competition though. There is just a piano, so it could have been better, further in the competition

Nancy: I love to hate her…..It was good but not… I don’t know.

Steffi D: It was cute…the part with Brandon. She was a little flat sounding though. I like the song.

Ashley Coulter: Not bad vocals but I don’t know.. The song is old…It was pretty I guess.

Kati: Started off could, then she sucked. Like the song, hate her.

Ashley Coles: um no… to big of a song for her.

I'm so excited for tomorrows show!!! I hope Brandon really steps it up, and i hope its just a great show overall. I am very curious about this romance business that seems to be going on....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home