Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Canadian Idol;Top 22;The Guys


It has started the endless worrying about my favourite contestants and the pure hatrid i have toward others who suck and make me hate the show. We started of fwith the men this week. Well a few of them still boys. No matter how old they were, they all put on great performances. A few weeks ago i jumped on the Brandon Jones fanclub "Branded". I have to say i think it was good choice,however there are some people that are making me regret the decision. I think as the weeks go on i will have a few favourites becaue at least out of the males they all seem pretty talented.
Here is how i rank the top 11 males in order of best to worst (IMO)
Chris Labelle:he is hot. period. and well he reminds me of Jacob Hoggard. He was very entertaining to watch so thats why i picked him as number 1.
Brandon Jones: I hate this song, but he sang it great, and i already have a soft spot for him.
Keith Macpherson: He was very funny, and he sang with honesty. I loved him.
Craige Sharpe: He was adorable, and dreamy for being 16. Nice voice.
Chad Doucette: He has an amazing voice, and a cool personality. Plus he missed his prom!
Greg Neufeld: He wa pretty good. And also good looking...
Tyler Lewis:I didn't like the performance that much, but he is from Saskatchewan!
Nathan Brown:It was ok, not my style at all.But he is hot!
Rob James: Don't really like him, don't think he should be there.average performance.
Sheldon Etler: I actually don't remember this performance, i remember not liking it though.
Jeremy Koz:I will not call him Koz, he sucked.he looks like consantine...ugh..

So that was my basically first impressions of the top 11 boys. I was fairly impressed with the talent so far. I wish my rocker Noel was there...i liked him, it was probably the peircings though of why i liked him...oh well.. looks like it is going to be a great season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home