Sunday, July 09, 2006

Latest BIGBROTHER INFO


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click 4 a better view of my opinions on alliances
My Latest info/findings
Janie won the "power of veto"!!!YAY!!! and she did not use it which means, Danielle and Allison are on the block still!!I'm hoping that Alison goes. I did like her b4 she totally dissed Janelle.

Transcript:
Marcellas: If Erika's an Amber, she has to tie her tail - her wagon to a rock
Marcellas: You're the strongest girl in the house - me, Kaysar and Howie would fight to keep you in.. James is iffy but he'll go with the numbers
Marcellas: I stumbled into that room and discovered Alison trying to get Mike Boogie to play for her
Marcellas: If those two [Alison & Erika, I think] end up at the end, I wouldn't even come back to vote for them!

Fav. quotes:
Janelle- "Where is everyone?" James- "Maybe they all died and we just went to the end."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home