Friday, June 23, 2006

Canadian Idol & stuff..


So the Top 22 are going to start next week..The guys are going to start, then the females, and the results are on wednesday. I'm super excited!!! I can't wait! I have picked my favourite BRANDON JONES! He is awesome!!! I picked from when they were doing auditions and i think it would be amazing if he actually won.

I'm also like totally siked, for BIGBROTHER ALL STARS!! I never thought i would see Janelle, Howie, James, and Kaysar again!!They are awesome and they better all make it into the show!!! Those 4 will rule!! I could really care less who else makes it in the house.

I am also counting the days till PROJECT RUNWAY Season 3. I love this show sooo much, i have saw all the reruns of the first 2 seasons over and over again.. Anyways thats my latest tv news :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home