Monday, July 03, 2006

Canadian Idol;Top 18;The Guys




So here we are again. I had to take a break from my Beverly Hills 90210 marathon to watch Canadain Idol.(well sort of on the commercials i flip back just to see whats going on)lol. So anyways, this week according to the judges and me the most important things are Song Selection, Energy, and alot of star power!!!

The best to the worst!!
Keith Mcphearson: I love this song, and he has such a beautiful voice. He just connects with it.. like he has actually had is heart broken...it almost made me cry.. wow!
Chris Labelle: He doesn't have the best voice, but he has "it" based on his performances, and his hotness! When the song ended i wished it would keep going...
Chad Douchette: He looked a little creepy at the beginning, but i like the song,liked his voice, and he interacted with the audience.
Brandon Jones: I love him... he has a great voice, but it was a little all over the place..Plus, Elliott Yamin, my fav American Idol ever, did a better job of it. Hes adorable though. Go Brandon!!!!! He is the best anyways lol. Thanx Farley for setting Zach and Jake straight.
Sheldon Elter: i liked it, it was really nice and refreshing, unfortunetly, he was in the bottom last time, and i'm a little worried for him.
Craig Sharpe: I bet he made the little girls melt...He is just too adorable. I think he did pretty good, his voice is really smooth.
Greg Nuefeld: He sang "Rocket man" I really like this song, He did an alright job. I wasn't to impressed with the arrangement..i don't think he did what he could with that song.
Tyler Lewis: well it wasn't bad. i didn't know the song..It probably wouldn't be one i would listen too.. I think they were a little harsh on him.. especially for it being his Birthday. I mean you gotta be nice to him, us people from Saskatchewan are some of the nicest people around!
Rob James: i just don't like this guy. The performance was alright, i just don't think it matched up to the rest. it is a very easy melody to sing.. i dunno...

I had a lot of trouble deciding who to vote for this week. I like to only pick one person and throw a bunch their way.. but Keith Did an amazing job, that i just wanted to vote for him non stop. However i figure that Brandon is in more trouble so i'm going to throw my votes his way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home