Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Canadian Idol;Top22;Top 11 Girls


Well after a very impressive episode last night i was very excited for tonights. I didn't have a favourite girl before tonight. By the end of the show i was really, really impressed with Eva. She is definetly my favourite.

Top 11, from the best to the worst:
Eva Avila: wow!!!It was really really good.She blew away all the people before her.
Ashley Coulter: It was fairly good. She had the cutest outtfit.
Sarah Loverock: It was pretty good.I like her range.
Alisha Nauth: um.. it started off good,it was a little nasaly..but ok..
Nancy Silverman:um it was really different in a good/bad way?? no? maybe? i dunno.
Alyssa Klazek: I thought it was ok.. i like her style.
Anna-Belle Oliva: it wasn't bad..i don't know, she isn't that great with high notes.
Steffi DiDomenicantonio: um.. it was to wanna be broadway pitchy.... 1 dimensional.
Valerie Jalbert: um...speech english, couldn't understand one word.
Kati Durst: Didn't like it. I don't like her for some reason...
Ashley Coles:um worst performance ever! Screechy and i even muted it!

well. it was a little bit dissapointing. I rreally think the guys are going to steal the competition this year. I do like Eva though..and a few others....cheers*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home