Monday, September 28, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Top 12 Results

The opening number was great. Kim had the main part, and she did great at it. I have decided that its between Kim, Melanie, and Jamie Rae to win the show. Its definitely going to be a female. The Bottom three couples ended up being Melanie & Cody, Corynne & Austin and Jaime Rae & Daniel.
Solos
Melanie: I love her dancing. She just dances without even thinking about it. Great solo.
Corynne:I think she is a good dancer but technically she needs a lot of work. Didn't like the solo
Jaime Rae: I thought it was a beautiful performance.
Cody: It was cute, but it just wasn't good enough.
Austin:He is really a great dancer, but there is something missing.
Daniel:I enjoyed his solo, especially when he started to take his shirt off.lol
Leah is crying as she announces who is going home. Corynne is sent home and so is Daniel!!!!! Its my first sad moment in an elimination. I didn't think he was the weakest. I really wanted to see him in the top 10.
But here is your top ten:Emanuel,Amy,Austin,Jamie Rae,Vincent,Tara Jean,Kim,Everett,Melanie,Cody

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home