Monday, September 28, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Top 12 Performances

This is the make it or get eliminated week. There is so much pressure at this point its ridiculous. Anyways thankfully we get two levelheaded guest judges Mia Micheals and Rex Harrington
Tara jean & Everett*Theater*The Joint is Jumpin', Ain't Misbehavin'(Broadway Cast, 1978)
Everything was really great about this performance. The tap from Everett was amazing and Tara jean did a great job too. It was a fun piece.
Melanie & Cody*Jazz*Glory Box, Portishead
This piece was all about her. I watched her the whole time. I had to rewind it to actually watch Cody and see if he did a good job as she did.I didn't think he did as much or was as good as her.
Corynne & Austin*Salsa*I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) Pitbull
With this song its almost an automatic vote getter, however, this was the most awkward dance i have ever seen. She just was horrible. He was trying so hard, but you could tell at the end he was dreading the comments, as was she. She just got them into the bottom three and got herself eliminated.There is no way she would stay after that.
Kim & Emanuel*Hip hop*Respect My Conglomerate Busta Rhymes feat. Lil Wayne & Jadakiss
It was really good, except i feel like we have saw this performance before. She however killed it so it doesn't really matter.
Jaime Rae & Daniel*Contemporary*It Must Have Been Love Kari Kimmel
I thought it was really good. I wasn't sure about the song choice actually. It was a pretty dance ,and i think she did really well, and he was good but not great.
Amy & Vincent*Jive*Pony Time,Chubby Checker
I thought this was amazing.I could not take my eyes off Vincent. They both did a really great job. So much fun!
Rankings:
1.Amy & Vincent
2. Kim & Emanuel
3. Tara Jean & Vincent
Bottom three
4.Jaime Rae & Daniel
5.Melanie & Cody
6.Corynne & Austin (Going home)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home