Thursday, September 17, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Top 14 Results

The opening number! Ithought it was super hot. It still doesn't beat the one from the last American results show. It was a great dance though, and there was even some boy on boy action, and i don't think i've seen that one any so you think you can dance show. It was really just one big plastic orgy.
Bottom three couples ended up being Amy & Vincent,Natalie & Danny and Jamie Rae & Daniel. I was really shocked to see Jaime Rae and Daniel there. I thought there dance was pretty good, and that one lift clearly destroyed all the other lifts.
Solos:
Amy:I loved her solo, i think it is the best she has done yet, and she is contueing to get stronger.
Jamie Rae: Her solo was great.There is no way she is going home.
Natalie:I'm over the Krumping.
Vincent:I didn't really like it, i tohught it was a bit to much.
Daniel: I wanted to see so much more, he is great.
Danny: I didn't like it, but he looked a little nervous.
And going home is Natalie & Danny. I think its about time in my opinion. Danny was always to technical ,and i never really saw him let go. Natalie i think was just one of the weaker dancers. She definetly was the weakest female left.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home