Friday, August 28, 2009

Survivor: Samoa,Season 19 Contestants

I can't believe that it is season 19 of Survivor already ,and i still have this burning excitement everytime the contestant list comes out. NOt only am i excited for this season but season 20 is another allstars called Heroes vs. Villians. There are tons of rumours going around to who is playing in that season ,and in the next couple of days i will tell you my opinions on the rumoured cast! James anyone!?!?hehe. Here are my opinion of cast members so far just based on their first impression videos and where they are from what they do etc.

Ashley 22: Early target, very naive, and is going to try and flirt probably unsuccessfully.
Ben 28: A complete know it all. Apparently he knows celebrities and thinks he is hot shit. Hopefully an early target, i almost wouldn't mind him getting out first.
Betsy 48: I love her enthusiasim for life. She is just so narmal, and very likeable. I really hope she is not the first out, because here is someone who actually deserves the million. and she has the same birthday as me!

Brett 23: I think he is adorable, but i think he is going to be to likable, and the game might go right over his head. I wish him luck though.

Dave 38: He is still pretty young but his bio definetly makes it seem like he has lived. Ithink he could be hilarious, and hopefully doesn't get on the nerves of the others.

Elizabeth 33: I think if she connects with a couple people right in the begining she could do really well .She is smart enough, and seems like a fun pereson aswell.

Erik 28: He seems very smart, but i think he thinks he is smarter then he really is. Anyone who calls themselves a womanizer is.

Jaison 28: I think he is pretty hot, so that is a big plus for him. He seems really smart and is probably going to be really good in the challenges.

John 25: He is a spoiled rich kid, who has the sterotypical attitude, "Don't hate me because i think i am perfect."Hopefully he is an early boot, so his ego doesn't get to big it could explode!

Kelly 25: I'm kind of on the fence with her. I think she will likely fall into a showmance with someone, and that will help her a little.

Laura 39: I pick her as one of the first 5 people out. I like her a little because she is a strong Christian ,but i dislike because she not only is she very conservative but she also compared herself to Sarah Palin. ugh...

Marisa 26: I also picture her as an early target. I don't know how well she is going to mesh with others. There is just something about her that makes me think she isn't gonig to be there long.

Mick 33:Besides being a doctor, this guy is pretty boring. I mean he seems kind of witty, but so far its all kind of predictable.

Mike 62: I would just die if he were the first one out. He was almost in the past season but his health got in the way and now he has trained and he is ready to go, hopefully not to go out first.

Monica 25: I don't think she looks like much, but through watching her little video i think she is definetly tough enough. I think she could do really well.

Natalie 26: I think she is alot smarter then she looks. She says she loves to compete, and can easily adapt to different surroundings and people. She also says she is observant which is a huge thing in this game. I am betting people are going to think she is pretty stupid and she will fool them!

Russell 36: Well there was Russell from Big Brother with a little bit of anger issues, but i think this guy has a lot more anger then him. He says he wants to play dirty aswell as nice,those guys usually go pretty quick.I think he wants to be this villian, but i mean really he is a father of four... probably just a teddy bear. Oh and did i mention is owns a multi million dollar oil company. yeah... he definetly doesn't need the money.

Russell 42: Another Russell! and another Lawyer! I think he is a really nice guy, and hopefully will make it to the jury just because of that.

Shannon 45: Claims she is a female Rupert.. and is totally annoying. Thats all i have to say about her, i'm not even gonig to mention her hair....lol

Yasmin 33: Her nickname is Sassy Yassy, and i bet anything her mouth will get her into trouble.

Tribes: I think age is going to play in a lot this season because there is a lot of older people then usual. It will be interesting to see how they split into groups within their tribes.

Foa Foa Tribe Galu Tribe
Ashley 22 Brett 23
Marisa 26 John 25
Natalie 26 Kelly 25
Ben 28 Monica 25
Jaison 28 Erik 28
Elizabeth 33 Yasmin 33
Mick 33 Dave 38
Russell 36 Laura 39
Betsey 48 Russell 42
Mike 62 Shannon 45
I would not be surprised if the Foa Foa tribe got rid of the youngest and the oldest first. I think the middle aged people in this tribe are probably the smartest. In the Galu tribe i think it is going to be the 5 younest against the 5 oldest. Someone will be a tiebreaker in that situation and i'd say Yasmin.

Anyways this is long enough and stay tuned for more about Survivor!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home