Thursday, August 27, 2009

ANTM Season 13 Contestants

This should be an interesting season for a couple of reasons. First, they got rid of Paula Poriskova, and instead of getting a new judge they are having guest judges. I've heard rumours of Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardasian.What they know about modeling is beyond me. Secondly, this seasons contestants are all below 5'7. I don't know why, because they are definetly not going to make it in the industry being that tall. The shortest is like 5'3! I'm a short person myself but i know my limits, modeling is never something i could do. I mean really what exactly is the point of this season? Anyways here are the contestants:

Ashley, 22 5'6
Bianca, 21 5'7
Lulu, 19 5'7
Nicole, 18 5'7
Courtney 22 5'4
Kara, 19 5'7
Erin, 18 5'6
Sundai, 18 5'3
Brittany, 21 5'5
Rachel, 18 5'5
Jennifer, 23 5'5
Laura, 19 5'6
Lisa, 19 5'5
Rae, 21 5'6
Its hard to say who looks like they have some promise at this point, without seeing more pictures of them and such. I guess so far i like Erin,Rae, Lisa and Laura. I will defiently have more of an opinion after the premire. Wednesday Sept. 9!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home