Wednesday, October 24, 2007

RECAP PART 2

Americas Next Top Model
The Best pics of the Episode:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4 :
Here is who is left in the order of my elinination order:
Winner: Lisa
2: Sarah
3: Jenah
4: Saleisha
5: Chantel
6: Ebony
7: Bianca
8:Heather
9:Ambreal
SURVIVOR

The was a tribal switch. They got to pick who they wanted from the other tribe: James and Aaron were switched with Frosti and Sherea.
Well i am a little upset cuz my poor James is on a tribe who purposely lost last week, so he or Aaron will be voted out. I am awefully upset and hopefully tomorrow he will Survive. Amanda and Todd area close alliance right now and are going to be finding that immunity idol soon i hope. Hopefully frosti can fit himself into that alliance now that he is new on the tribe. I am hating Jaime, and the romance that her and Erik have makes me puke.So much hate i have that i am not even going to put another picture of here ever on this blog, unless its her crying because she got voted out. I am super glad crazy Dave is gone. Here is some pics from the past episodes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home