Saturday, September 22, 2007

Survivor;China Episode 1

I love Survivor and always will, its probably the best reality show in the world. So anyways,
we start off by seeing Jeff talking about China and the survivors. The survivors go into a temple that is welcoming them. Leslie has trouble doing it, because she believes it is like bowing to another God. Courtney also has trouble just doing the thing in general. Jeff tells them that they are going to be stuck in the clothes they are wearing. For some of them it is not good. Some are wearing dresses and like nice clothes. The tribes were already chosen, and off they go to their islands.

Fei Long: Aaron doesn’t want to be a leader, yet you know he is going to be. The tribes get Rice, and no flint. It starts raining pretty much right away. Courtney doesn’t like her team. Jean Robert, already judges Todd. He thinks he is devious. Which Todd is, but the conversation is funny anyways. Todd asks him not to tell everyone that he is like that. Then, there is James he just tears down trees with his arms, and Aaron helps.
Best part:
James: I am more of a worker, less of a talker the whole initiation of the social thing , talking and trying to out strategise that’s gonna kill me.
Leslie: I think James is amazing, he’s like superman, I’ve never seen, he just works but I’m worried about James, he just seems very quiet.
Conversation:
Leslie: You’re a very interesting guy, what do you do?
James: Bury people
Leslie: You bury people that’s interesting, are u serious
James: Yeah

James by himself: I’m a gravedigger, the solitude by myself digging a grave I like that work you know, I’m kinda by myself. that’s part of my problem over here now, I’m used to being by myself
James: I could be more sociable and charming
Leslie: You know what charm is deceptive, You be you and you’ll be fine.
James by himself: I’m definitely worried about the social aspect, I need to pay more attention to that, so I need to do a little bit more hustling and hopefully pull out the challenges and make them love me.
Zhan Hu:Chicken was trying to give some input but no one was taking it into consideration. They are trying to dance and such. P.G can’t get into the wackiness. Chicken, isn’t saying his opinion anymore. The team is complaining because their shelter was dumb, and they all got went. AShley, is sick and just laying around.
The Immunity Challenge: It was incredible. Well ,James and Frosti mostly James was incredible. Each tribe is connected to each other and they have to carry a heavy dragon. While carrying it they have to get through this maze. Both tribes are equal through this part until on little corner at the end, but then James can’t get his clip undone, so Frosti pulls ahead of James, but then James catches up and they both jump over the wall to unlock the gate, and then the next. James and Frosti both jump over the walls like its no problem, its amazing. They race back to their tribes, and go trough the gates, through a swamp and up to the platform. They then have to solve this puzzle, and Fei Long ends up winning. The votes:
Ashley - Voted for Peih Gee
Chicken - Voted for Ashley
Dave - Voted for Ashley
Erik - Voted for Chicken
Jaime - Voted for Chicken
Frosti - Voted for Chicken
Peih-Gee - Voted for Chicken
Sherea - Voted for Chicken
Byebye Chicken...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home