Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Beauty & The Geek Episode #2

Well Sam is an idiot. I kind of think he is a little fake. I’m glad that the girls are ignoring him. I think Amanda and Tony are an adorable team. Nicole is kind of funny. She definitely seems like she is a geek. The rapping challenge is hilarious. Poor Tony, said he puts a wall around himself.. Its so sad. I really think Jasmine is the dumbest girl in the house. It sucks for David that he got partnered with her. The Guys had to create a rap and perform it.

The Challenges

Will and John were the best. John I thought got really into it which was neat to watch. Will was super cool too. Poor Tony messed up his performance which sucked. I couldn’t understand what David was saying, and the rest really were horrible. I was happy that Will won.

The beauties challenge was hilarious. Half of the time I had no clue what any of them were saying. Jens performance was really funny because she didn’t say anything. Sams was good even though his first part he sounded like an idiot. I actually though Shalandra was going to win at first but his rebuttal was good.

Jasmine and Natalie eavesdropping on them discussing who to put up for elimination was funny especially when Will caught them. I would have eavesdropped too.
I hate that my two favourite teams got picked to go into the elimination room. I was sad when Tony was talking to Amanda. It was really sad. I almost cried. I really could not pick a team that I wanted to stay over the other. But, whatever it’s a game. I felt so sad for Tony.. I wanted to see Tony’s makeover. I can’t wait till the makeover episode. Hopefully its next week.
My favourites: Natalie & John

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i am dying to watch it i think can possible with download beauty and the geek episodes.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home