Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANTM Season 9 Episode 1


"The Girls go Crusin"

So they start off on a cruise.They do a little walk on a runway wearing life jackets and Ms. Jay critiques them.Then they start with the interviews and here is my impressions:
Ambreal: I love her walk. I love her personality.
Chantal: She knows fashion, I’m not to fond of her personality
Sylvia: yeah I can understand why this girl didn’t make it.
Heather: well we have a sob story…She seems ok, but she will never be able to walk right.
Saleisha: She seems a little short..
Victoria: She seems really real. But I don’t know if she really wants to be a model.
Janet: She seems pretty cool as well, not to much of a model though.
Jennifer: eek that accent.
Marvita: I don’t like sob stories…but this girl seem so strong. It sucks she didn’t make it
Mila: I don’t like her.I don’t know how she made it
Christie: She is so ugly..
Sabrina: eek…
Jenah: I don’t like her either.. Annoying..
Sarah: Shes funny.. I kind of like her.
Lisa: I like her. Shes neat..I could care less that she is a exotic dancer.
Bianca: I don’t like her either.
Kimberly: I love her
Ebony: Don’t like her either.. But she has had a really rough life.. I dunno
Ok, they all go to the beach and we see Jaslene. They are doing some photos on a beach. Then 13 girls get cut, and its down to 20.
Then Tyra and the Jays discuss the girls and pick the top 13.
So here is my newly revised boot list:
13. Mila
12. Ebony
11.Victoria
10. Bianca
9. Janet
8. Jenah
7. Sarah
6. Heather
5. Chantel
4.Saleisha
3. Lisa
2. Ambreal
1. Kimberly









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home