Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Amazing Race Episode 7


Well I haven't been updating for much shows but i usually manage not to miss the Amazing Race. I'm so cheering for the six pack!!I really hate Kandace and Dustin...have I said that before? lol. I don't understand why they are so annoying. Tyler and James just went down in my books, what bitches Kanadce and Dustin are. Anyways so i really with those two teams could get eliminated for be annoying and stupid.
So the teams are off to a big boat. They have to swim to the boat. I think its funny that Tyler and James got into last place. Thats what they get for butting infront of Lyn and Carlyn. I think the cho brothers should have just went instead of waiting for the other two teams. I think its hilarious that Rob freaked out.
FUNNYIEST THING EVER: Dustin & Kandace got into a car accident lol....They should get a penalty.

Detour: Salt or Sea
I would chose salt.But then again, i think that would hurt after awhile.The salt piles are also huge. The map thing just looked hard. But what do i know, it was prolly harder then it looked. I really kinda hate that everyone quit the other task.
I wanted a RoadBlock!!

Order they arrived
1. Kandace & Dustin
2.Tyler & James
3.Rob & Kimberley
4.Erwin & Godwin
5.Lyn & Karlyn
6.David & Mary (Not Eliminated Thank God!!)

My Like List
1. Erwin & Godwin
2. David & Mary
3. Lyn & Karlyn
4.Rob & Kimberly
5. Tyler & James
6. Kandace & Dustin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home