Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Amazing Race; Episode 4


I missed the very beginning because i just got home from work at 7. So anyways the teams looked very stressed when i started watching.It looked like Rob and Kimberely had the worst luck with their cab driver. I thought it was really rude that Rob said "he was done talking with foreigners." I mean isn't he the foreigner there...

Roadblock:Ascend Cliff
I don't know why Srah did the roadblock instead of Peter. It really sucked that only 2 teams could go up at a time.

Detour: Over or Under
i would chose um none... they both looked annoying as heck.
Rob and Kimberly are going to kill each other. I think it is really funny that all these people think they can row but they can't. It looked really windy and i felt sorry for like all the teams.
Order they arrived:
1.Rob & Kimberly
2. Peter & Sarah
3.Tyler & James
4. Erwin & Godwin
5.David & Mary
6.Lyn & Karlyn
7.Dustin & Kandice
8.Tom & Terry (ELIMINATED)

My Like List
1. Erwin & Godwin
2.Tom & Terry (Eliminated...awe..that sucks..)
3.David & Mary
4. Lyn & Karlyn
5. Dustin & Kandace
6.Tyler & James
7. Peter & Sarah (Peter is the most annoying person ever)
8. Rob & Kimberly (their argueing drove me over the edge)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home