Saturday, September 30, 2006

ANTM Episode2

I am always excited for the makeover shows. I was really excited about everyones makeovers, but also nervous of what some were going to look like. I thought people were just being crybabies.
In the end i didn't like Caridee's, & melrose's.I liked Ajs, but i liked it better before.

The reward challenge was reallly funny. It was only funny because Monique didn't get to the elevater on time. I did feel bad for Megg though. I would definetly like to meet Queen Latifah, thats an awesome prize.
I think Monique is a bitch and i want her to have a really bad picture so she can go home.
*THE PHOTOS*
A.J: I liked it but her nose did look a little big, the colors were really pretty.
Amanda: It was pretty good, she pulled it off.
Anchal: It looks super fashionable. Her face looks realy square but thats just how it is..
Brooke: Its ok, i don't really like the expression on her face..
CariDee: It was ok, she looks a little old, and a little drag.
Eugena: um, it was ok...i dunno..
Jaeda: DRAG ...thats all i see..lol
Megan: It wasn't the worst, but wan't the best..
Megg: I really liked this one, its just really airy... i like it.
Melrose: My fav. this week. The colors are awesome, and her body shape looks cool.
Michelle: I like this one to, its totally different from her sisters but totally cool.
Monique: I hate to admit it but it was pretty good..

My LIKE List
A.J
Megg
Michelle
Brooke
Anchal
Amanda
Eugena
Melrose *Picture featured*
Caridee
Megan (ELIMINTED)
Jaeda
Monique



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home