Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Amazing Race Episode 2


Well i was pretty excited to watch episode 2. The premire was ok, so i was hopeing this episode was going to be better. I'm still upset that Bilal & Sa'eed and Vipul & Arti got eliminated. Its still not fair, especially for Bilal & Sa'eed.

-David and Mary have never known any asian person, or a gay person in their life???? odd....
-I felt bad that the Model boys tire needed changing and the jack didn't work.
-I laughed a lot when the people fell off the horses lol.

Detour: Take it down or fill it up.
-I would have filled it up i think.
-Peter and Sarah had some trouble with this detour. I laughed a little at them, then felt bad.
-I felt bad for Dustin and Canadace cuz one of them lost their helment and had to wait and try to find it.
- I thought it was really nice of David and Mary to let Lyn and Karlyn use a bucket of their water.
-I don't know who gave these teams those cars, but it wasn't fair that some teams had so much trouble.
RoadBlock: Aim high
-They had to use a bow and try to ignite a target.
1. Peter & Sarah
2.Tyler & James
3.Duke & Lauren
4.Tom & Terry
5. Dustin & Candace
6. Rob & Kimberely
7. David & Mary
8. Erwin & Godwin
9. Lyn & Karlyn
10. Kellie & Jamie (ELIMINATED)

My Like List
1.Erwin & Godwin
2.Tom & Terry
3. David & Mary
4. Lyn & Karlyn
5.Duke & Lauren
6. Tyler & James
7.Dustin & Candace
8.Rob & Kimberely
9.Kellie & Jamie
10. Peter & Sarah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home