Tuesday, January 06, 2015

The Bachelor 2015

It's been a long time but I'm finally going to start blogging again. I mean I love sharing my opinions about all the awesome tv shows! Anyways so here we go again!!
 This season we are introduced to Chris Soules again.  I didn't watch last season of The Bachelorette so I don't know anything about him. His intro seems pretty decent and it makes him look like a good country boy. Is there really such a thing though? This first episode is really long with the intro and red carpet stuff. I did love seeing Catherine and Sean again. They are so of adorable. I follow her on instagam and omg they are awesome.
So I'm simply just going to rank the girls from best to worst to make it simple!
1.Britt- she clearly hit it off with him. I like her a punk.  A little different and really pretty. First kiss, first rose..looks promising!
2.Whitney- She seems really sweet and an overall nice person. The conversation was a little awkward but she is cute and I think has a lot of love to give!
3.Alyssa- She is really cute... nice personality.
4.KaitLynn- I like her because she is different. Forward and memorable.  She is really pretty too.
5.Samantha- gorgeous!! She might be a little too good looking for him. Her hair is amazing!
6.Tandra-I like her style. Coolness. Motorcycle was cool too.
7.Jordan- she is really cool. Too cool for him maybe. I kind of liked the shot idea.
8.Carly- pretty darn cute! I loved her dress.
9.Jade- pretty. Heard she has done playboy..I assume she uses this to her advantage.
10.Tracy- kindergarten teachers are always so cute! She is really sweet.
11.Jillian-she is really pretty but she mighe be a little too much to handle.
12.Mackenzie-She has really bad hair and a terrible dress but I see something in her lol. Her little boy is super cute which basically gets her this 11th spot.
13.Ashley I- she is pretty but a little dumb and very bitchy.  But I kind of like that.
14.Becca- pretty. Liked her dress
15.Juelia-she seems nice. Down to earth maybe.
16.Trina- She looks a little crazy..But maybe she will change.
17.Megan- she doesn't seem very smart but that could change.
18.AshleY S- one of the crazy eyes made it in. She was so shocked to get through...or she was just drunk.
19.Amber- I don't really remember her for some reason...so boring.
20.Nikki- another girl I don't remember..Im sure she was pretty though.
21.Tara- well I'm super surprised she made it. I mean glad she got a second chance but what's the point?
22.Kelsey- I know she is a widow but I just find her boring. I feel bad putting her after Tara though..
And the rest were eliminated... well except maybe Kimberly who comes back into the house demanding a secong chance im guessing.
Till next week!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home