Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Bachelorette 2012

 I tend to prefer the Bachelorette over the Bachelor. It might be because of all the hot guys. This years bachelorette is miss Emily (haha Bentley). I didn't like her during Brads season.  I found her annoying and weak. However, despite, her forced smiles over her awkwardness at some points she isn't to bad to watch.
Anyways here are my first impressions on the eye candy:
1.Tony-He is a father, a liitle strange looking, and just a little someting weird about him.
2.Lerone-A black guy! wait, he might just be half black. He seems like a smooth talker, but a little boring.
3.David- A singer song writer...probably looking for a start. Uses some larger words which is impressive and annoying because they seem out of place.
4. Charlie- Seems really sweet, and was in a terrible accident some years ago :(
5.Jef- Adorable! Looks really young ,but just so cute.
6.Arie- Love the name, and his a racecar driver. uh oh!
7. Sean- I have no impression of him.lol
8. Doug- Lovely guy, has an 11 year old.
9.Jackson- boring, and tells Emily a boring love quote..ick.
10.Joe- just crazy. haha.
11.Kyle-  I kind of get a gay vibe from this guy.
12.Chris- Had these cute bobble heads for her. I liked him.
13.Aaron- A little strange.
14. Allesandro- Interesting looking...
15. Stevie- Well he is a good dancer.
16.Randy- sweet looking, but the whole Grandmas routine was silly.
17.Nate- he was super nervous. cute though.
18. Brent- 41? and six kids... umm..
19.John (Wolf)- kind of snobby looking.
20. Travis- Sweating tons, and had an egg..wtf?
21.Micheal- Mr fabio..but not quite.
22.Jean Paul- I really don't have an opinion of him either..
23.Alejandro- Kind of cute, speaks beautiful spanish.
24.Ryan- I like his tie :P
25. Kalon- COmes in a helicopter.. yeah i hate him just like the rest of the house.
So my favourites are Charlie, Jef, Doug, and Chris.
Emily apparently agreed with some of my impressinos and ELIMINATED Smooth talker Lerone, wanna be artist David, odd Randy, and three other unmemorable guys Brent, Jean Paul and Jackson.
The first impressino rose was given to Doug, i think because he opened up about his son. I think it should be a good season.  Ican't wait till she narrows it down because some of these guys just shouldn't be there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home