Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Bachelorette-Why do i watch this crap?

I hate Ali so much. Not only do i think she is super annoying but she has got to be the fakest person i have ever seen on this show. I can't believe i watched the first show and actually sat through the whole thing.
The horrible part about it all is i will probably watch the rest of the season only because i totally loved some of the guys. I feel bad that they have to compete for her. First impressions are everything in this show and here were mine about all 25 guys!
Frank: I found him kind of annoying. He does seem kind of charming though.
Jay: Really kind of annoying.
Jason:What an ugly guy who thinks he is such a smooth talker.
Craig: I hate that he is from Canada. I guess we aren't all nice. His hair is ridiculous!
Kyle: He seems kind of sweet, but the whole hunter thing turns me off. I do like fishing!
Justin: or should i say Rated R? I want to like this guy, and i sort of do, but he also seems like just an act.
Phil: He seems so nice and sweet.
Jonathan: a dorky weatherman..strange.
Ty: He has giant ears, and seems kind of shy, but hes kinda cute.
Chris L: He is so sweet and his mommy died which makes me sad for him. I like him!
Roberto: Totally hot!
Tyler V:Seems really shy and an early boot.
Derek: I think he is pretty cute but kind of boring.
Steve:He could be alright, need to see more of him.
John C: He is definitely gay. Could be her new best friend!
Chris H: He is Canadian, and that's the only impression i have of him.
Jesse: He seems sort of odd, but the heart present thing was cute.
Chris N: Creepy.
Kasey: I can't get over that voice, and he also seems sort of creepy.
John N: I currently can't even remember who he was.
Craig R:Dislike
Kirk: I thought the scrapbook was cute. He seems like a family guy which is good.
Tyler M: What a tool!
Hunter: seems sweet,but inexperienced. His song was really good though.
Derrick: Shooter!!!! Too soon!!!
So out of those 25 guys, i have clear favourites. Phil,Ty,Chris L,Roberto, & Derek.
Ali being an idiot eliminates Phil & Derek. I'm not sure how she could keep either Craigs around. gross. She however does get rid of Jason & Tyler M who are just as annoying as both Craigs. Some others go aswell. So basically this season i'm cheering for Roberto, Chris L,Ty, & maybe Jesse or Chris H because he is Canadian. However,because Ali is the bachelorette, i kind of hope she chooses a total douche. Chris L for next years Bachelor? You heard it here first!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home