Thursday, September 10, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Top 16 Results

Leah looked great, in this black tulip looking dress. Again they put on a beautiful group performance. The dance was Afro-Brazilian which i'm not really sure what that even is. It was colorful and high energy. Jean Marc Genereux and his wife France Mousseau choreographed it, which makes me respect him a little. Its just when he talks that drives me nuts.
The bottom three couples ended up being Nicolas & Jenna Lynn, Vincent & Amy, and Cody & Melanie. I wasn't totally surprsied by Nicolas & Jenna Lynn being there, but i was shocked that Danny and Natalie weren't there. I thought their performance was definetly the worst of the night.
Solos:
Jenna Lynn: The nerves got to her. She stumbled and looked really defeated after she left the stage.
Amy:I hated it. It was awkward and it just wasn't very good.
Melanie: I thought it was a nice routine. Nothing special.
Nicholas: He is so much fun everytime he is on stage. I thought it was good.
Vincent:I love how fast his legs go .I think is so likeable. I just have this soft spot for him.
Cody:Sometimes i think he is too young, and too adorable. nice solo tohugh.
The judges came back after the break and announced that the two gonig home are Nicolas and Jenn Lynn!! She looked completely bitter about the whole thing. I think it was just a shock. Nicolas was just smiling and grateful for the opportunity.
I'm really grateful for our short, get to the point results show. I hate the way they drag it out on other shows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home