Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gossip Girl: Its a wonderful lie

Basically i hated this episode. Here is various reasons why:

Nate tells Jenny she is immature and goes of with Vanessa. I like Vanessa, just not with Nate. I don't really like Nate so i could care less what he does, i just find him so annoying. He jumps back and fourth between those two.

Rufus and Lily are connecting again, but then she gets a call that Mr. Bass was in an accident. Plus we find out that there is a secret about Lily and who the heck knows what it is. From the preview of next week i think Chuck knows. Its rumored that it is a love child between the two...
Blair and Chuck argue back and fourth but the chemistry seemed a little weird this episode. The end was the only time i really beleived that Chuck felt something sincere.
Serena and Dan just don't go anywhere, except they relize that the best moment of their life was the night they had sex. I dunno this episode was just annoying to me. I am such a Jenny fan , and nothing went right for her. I don't really like Nate, but i want Jenny to have someone!

And the guy that Serena is with, is so creepy!! I hate him.. i just wish he would go away. She looked so pretty this episode and then you saw him, and ugh..
**********************************************

Blair: What do we have, Chuck?

Chuck: Tonight. So shut up. And dance with me.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home