Thursday, October 02, 2008

Antm 9th girl eliminated.

So basically all that happened this week was Marjorie got on my nerves everytime i saw her. Clark and Lauren Brie got on my nerves aswell. They were thinking they were on top, and then Clark got eliminated and i laughed.
This weeks pictures:
Analeigh: it’s a cute picture. Her face is really annoying in every picture. She just has that weird look all the time.
Clark: The worst picture. I’m super glad she left.
Elina: I love this picture. I think it’s the only one that actually looks like a destruction picture. Its great.
Joslyn: She just looks really awkward in the picture. I hope she does better next week!
Lauren Brie: Her worst photo yet. Not much else to say.
Marjorie: I don’t like it that much.. Her face isn’t to bad, but her body just doesn’t work for me. Mckey: Very stiff looking. I wish she would have really melted. She should have completely draped herself over the props.
Samantha: The only one that really got into the props and was giving such variety. This is one of my favourite photos this season. Sheena: Love it! I was surprised she was called so close to the bottom. Its clearly one of the best photos

The best ot the worst!!!

Sam,Sheena, Elina, Joslyn,Analeaigh, McKey,Lauren Brie, and Marjorie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home