Thursday, October 02, 2008

Survivor;Episode3 (Go sugar)

Fang: GC needs to chill, cuz I will be ticked off if they vote him off because he is starting to get annoying.
Kota: The alliances are so annoying on this alliance. I love Sugar and Ace. Marcus is just hot so he is awesome. Paloma is annoying as heck and pretty much just reminds me of a spoiled brat.
Reward Challenge: Well GC needs to start playing better. Paloma annoying as usual in this challenge. Dan and Ace are awesome. Dan is kind of annoying but Dan is so hot sometimes especially in this challenge. I was really glad that Fang won this challenge. They need something to get their spirits up. I also think sending Sugar to exile was smart because why would you send someone that you think is strong? You don’t want them to get the idol…..

However, Sugar is strong and gets right to looking for the idol. She is so funny while searching for the idol. Then it gets serious when she talks about her father passing away seven months ago. So she ends up finding the sandy crater that Dan couldn’t find. Quickly she found the next clue, and then she finds the other one. Oh Lordy…she says… To get the immunity idol she has to wade in the water with alligators which are creepy as heck. When she finds it, and she laughs and cries. Its great. She is my favourite!

Kota: Its sad that they think Paloma and Sugar are at the bottom of peoples chopping block order. Bob and Corinne are getting annoying. I love Sugar and Ace and people should beware of them!
Immunity Challenge: I would love this one! Slip and sliding down it would rock! So Susie kind of messed this challenge up by loosing the lead, but Ken totally rocked the puzzle and Fang finally won!! I love Ken!
Paloma trying to scheme was funny… I think Sugar and Ace are a great team so far. & honestly this is the first time I ever really noticed Kelly.. Has she spoken before? Corinne thinking Ace’s accent isn’t real is very funny. I wish Charlie would just get rid of Corinne in his alliance. Ugh she bugs me.

At Tribal Paloma was acting like a whiny kid. Kelly also talking about Ace being condescending was dumb. Did she pass grade 12? Its no loss to Ace that Paloma doesn’t like him. I wouldn’t want her as a friend.. I’m super glad she left.
My hopeful order of voteing out:
Winner: Sugar
2nd: Ace
3rd: Ken
4rth: Dan
5th: Marcus
6th: Charlie
7th: Matty
8th: GC
9th: Crystal
10th: Jaquie
11th: Corinne
12th: Randy
13th: Bob
14th:Kelly
15th: Susie


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home