Thursday, September 04, 2008

ANTM Season 11 Episode 1&2

Analeigh: I just don’t feel that she is model like. Her photo didn’t make me think any differently. Her hips look huge, and her hair while its getting some wind looks silly.

Brittney: I was ticked that the other two had to change their names. Anyways, I quite liked this picture. She looks patriotic and her eyes,lips and hair look awesome.

Clark: I hate this photo. She looks really uncomfortable. Her whole body looks unpropotioned. Her face doesn’t help either, it looks like she just stumbled upon that face.

Elina: Besides her hair looking flat on top, I really like this picture. Her eyes are amazing. I also love that they didn’t airbrush her tattoo out.

Hannah: I would love if her jaw was a little down, she looks a little bit uncomfortable, but otherwise its an alright picture.

Isis: Her face, and upper body is brilliant, but her legs are spread , and it makes her stance look odd.. The picture is quite good otherwise, nice emotion.

Joslyn: I think if she were wearing a different dress I might like the picture more. It just loses the message.

Lauren Brie: I don’t mind this picture, but the pose is very ameteur. I bet she does the same pose next week.

Majorie: Its good, and that’s pretty much it.

McKey: Love her face, but I really hate the boxing stance. She needs to learn how to get emotion.

Nikesha: Its ok.. Nothing great.

Samantha: Love her body in this picture. Her face however isn’t doing it for me.Its not that it isn’t good, I just think its annoying looking. Her hands also look a little manly.

Sharaun: It was definetly the worst photo. Her face looks like she wants to punch you in the face. She didn’t hit the light right either.
Sheena: I really like this picture. I would have loved to see her whole face, but the side of it is great.
My prediction:
14th:Sharaun *Worst picture ELIMINATED*
13th: Nikesha
12th: Analeigh
11th: Clarke
10th:McKey
9th: Hannah
8th: Lauren Brie
7th: Marjorie
6th:Samantha
5th: Jocelyn
4th:Sheena *#1 pic this week*
3rd:Isis
2nd:Brittney
1rst:Elina
Thoughts: I really hope some of the girls grow up and stop being mean to Isis. She is awesome. The preveiw for next episode shows Sheena doing something at panel, and i hope its something good. i'm a little worried about it. I also think Majorie, is nuts, and she needs to relax!! I really would enjoy if Clark went next week, even though thats not who i predicted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home