Tuesday, September 30, 2008

90210 "Model Behaviour"

Love this show. I also love fashion week .Just like Gossip Girl it is in this weeks episode.
I’m sorry but if someone slept with my bf, I would be pissed at her just as much, and I wouldn’t be freaking nice to her. I hope Annie doesn’t stay this little goody girl the whole season. She needs some spice! Maybe Adrianna will help her with that somehow.
And speaking of Adrianna she eventually is going to get caught with these drugs. At the end of the episode she got some sort of white powder from this new drug dealer.. I’m sure its not baking soda..
Naomi’s mother is the worst actor ever. I hope her and the husband just get a divorce. It is such a boring storyline. I am super glad that Naomi and Ethan broke up. Hopefully it is for good like they said.
So I think Dixon and Silver are really cute together. & they have to cute. Seriously I love fights, but I really wish Dixon didn’t punch the guy. He should have let Silver slap him or something. That guy was such an ass. I’m also really happy that the mother didn’t lose her job,but I’m also nervous that photographer is going to come more, and more into the show.. Its going to be a uh oh moment.
I really wanted Brenda and Kelly to fight. Like a total bitch fight. Hopefully they will be regulars on the show and more will progress from it. I actually can’t believe that Kelly is still hung up on Dillion. She needs to let go of him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home