Thursday, September 21, 2006

Survivor Episode 2


Well, these people are seeming to be very useful, and smart. All the tribes seem to be doing very well, whether its with catching chickens,or strating fire.

The White tribe however seem to be having conflicts, and Adam especially didn't seem to want to do anything. I mean biulding a shelter that keeps you from laying on the cold wet ground seems like a great idea,i guess Adam is really just THAT lazy..

I love the asian guy Cao boi, because he actually heals people. I think the Asian team works together the best. The alliance between Becky and Yul is awesome, i like them both.

The Hispanic team should never have thrown the challenge. i think that is a cowards way to play. I liked Ozzy but he went down from # 1 on my like list.ooh, and JP needs to learn to control that temper!

The Black tribe seems to have it together, but they are still the weakest team in the challenges. Even with The Hispanic team throwing the challange , the black team still almost lost.

Congrats Yul,on finding the immunity idol, He super smart!I hope he wins :)

Anyways so the whole random romance between Billy and Canadace is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Overall, i didn't like this episode a whole lot.... only because i hate when people throw the challenge.
MY LIKE/DISLIKE LIST
1. YUL
2. BECKY
3.CHRISTINA
4.PAVARTI
5.OZZY
6.Nathan
7.Jessica
8.Jenny
9. Cowboy
10.Jonathan
11.Brad
12.Stephanie
13.Cecila
14.Rebecca
15.Adam
16.Sundra
17.J.P
18.Candace


My picks are just based on that episode. Some peoople have something extra, some people are just boring. I clearly like the Asian tribe better, but really what's not to like about them?? I can see this list changing a lot throughout the season, but the ones i have for top 5, i can see them being up on the top of my list and also them being there till the end.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home