Friday, October 16, 2009

SYTYCD Canada Top 6 Performances

Tara Jean & Vincent*Salsa*Vengo Caliente Sonora Carruseles
It had a really good energy and besides me hating the costume i think it was a great way to start the show.
Jaime Rae Solo: I always enjoy her solos, and this one was really good.
Melanie & Everett*Jazz Rock* Burn it to the Ground, Nickelback
This dance fails on every level. The lift was horrible, the choreography was crap, and the song choice was dreadful. The best part was the crowd surfing at the end. I hope there next dance is amazing.
Tara Jean Solo: This is my favorite solo of hers. She really has stepped it up these past weeks, before she was forgettable but definitely not anymore.
Jaime Rae & Emanuel*Quickstep*Let's Go Hipjoint, feat. Sherry, St. Germain
I hate the quickstep, but i think she made him look better then he as in the past. It was an alright performance.
Melanie Solo: It was very pretty. She is a gorgeous dancer.
Everett Solo:At one point i think he almost slipped, but his tap is really good as always.
The Girls: Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: II. Largo Ma non Tanto (J.S. Bach) The Scottish Ensemble/Jonathan Rees
Probably one of my favourite dances this season. One of these three should win. Beautiful choreography, costumes, dancing, lights, just everything.
The Boys: Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Everett was amazing. I didn't take my eyes off of him, so i had to rewind to watch the others. Vincent almost over did it, and Emanuel wasn't good enough. As a whole,it wasn't as good as it should have been.
Tara Jean & Vincent*Contemporary* It Doesn't Hurt (Studio Version), Katie Thompson
This was all about her. I think this performance put her into the top 4. It was an extremely emotional peice for the dancers, the judges and me aswell .Brilliant.
Emanuel Solo:I'm pretty much done with him. Solo was so cheesy and definitely not in a good way.
Melanie & Everett*Hip Hop*That's Right, Ciara
I love him in this. He hit it hard, and i hope this dance saves him. She did amazing aswell.
Jaimie Rae & Emanuel* Jazz Funk* I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
The dress was so distracting. I think with a little less dress, it could have been great. The concept was great, it just wasn't all there.
Vincent Solo:His hips are just crazy, but it seems like i've seen this solo many times from him.
After a great show its really hard to call, but crossing my fingers for Emanuel to go home. With the girls its a lose, lose situation as those three are so talented!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home