Tuesday, February 21, 2006

American Idol;the girls sing


so here is my opinion on the females
The girls from best to worst:
1.Katherine
2.Paris
3.Mandissa
4.Lisa
5.Ayla
6.Melissa ........top 6
7.Stevie
8.Kinnik
9.Kellie
10.Becky .....borderline in and out
11.Brenna
12.Heather ......so byebyes to these 2


Why do i give these reasons(the performances in order):

Mandissa: She was pretty good. It was a good way to start the show. She has a great personality and she better make it to the top 12.….
Kellie: um….she kinda sucked. She was very pitchy. I don’t thin she should make based on this performance. She is nice and all but yeah that is it. Maybe she should act or something…lol she is just likeable and that is it.
Becky: horrible. Her voice is just bad. that’s it.
Ayla: not bad better then the last 2 . I kinda like her better now. I think she can ding good enough for the top 12.
Paris: wow, she did good. She was amazing. One of my new favs. She has a cute personality.

Stevie: I liked it….she moves a bit weird. Her voice is different. Its pretty and definitely a little opera ish…sorta magical.. I can’t believe that Simon and randy were so horrible. I mean she was better then Becky and Kellie…yet they think those 2 are better looking so they didn’t say “ooo u are likeable” to her.. What a joke ….
Brenna: full of herself. Don’t like. Horrible. Hate her voice…hate her performance, hate it all. She was trying to suck up 2 America….“oo vote for me and there will be drama” etc.
Heather: worst performance ever.
Melissa: why didn't she ever get more air time. I don't remember her. she was better then a few of them..her voice is quite raspy...good performance
Lisa: good…I think she might have over sang it..but she can sing so its all good.
Kinnik: I like her personality. I don’t like her face when she sings. She did alright. I don’t think she picked the best song.
Katherine: I loved it! She is the best ..she should definetly be in the top 12...she could go all the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home